ANY INFRACTION OF SERVER RULES WILL RESULT IN A BAN.
Server Rules: 1. No griefing. This includes building on, over, under or near another players property without prior permission, or destroying any block that others have placed, unless it’s on your property. Griefing also includes stealing from others, or using the game to harass another player in anyway.
2. Be polite. This means no racism, sexism, or prejudice and discrimination of any kind based on gender, religion, race, sexual orientation or any other reason. Also be polite in chat and don’t nag staff for anything. If you need help, ask politely, and someone will help you, even if it takes a while.
3. No hacking of any kind. This includes fly hacks, x-ray hacks or texture packs, any item spawning hack or mod, or any client side modification that will alter the game while on the server. Minimap is the one exception to this rule.
4. This is a survival style server. This means that no items will be spawned, /time will not be used, or any other command that you ask a member of staff to use, with the possible exception of /tp. If you beg staff for any of these, you will be muted/jailed.
5. Do not advertise any other Minecraft server while on Eirinncraft. It’s that simple. Just don’t.
6. Cut and replant. "No flying" also applies to the trees at Eirinncraft. Dont get the trees banned and yourself jailed. Cut the whole tree. Replant a sapling.
7. Quarries must be operated only in the Twilight Forest and Nether. Deploying a quarry in the overworld will result in the loss of your quarry.
7. World Resets The Twilight and Nether reset every other Thursday. Lost items will not be replaced.